THE GLORIOUS MANTRA-TANTRA-YANTRA VIGYAN OF INDIA FROM SADGURUDEV SHRIMALIJI (PARAMHANS SWAMI NIKHILESHWARANANDJI)

A TRIBUTE TO THE MOST REVERED MASTER FROM THE DIVINE LAND OF SIDDHASHRAM (GYANGUNJ) WHO MAKES GODS AND GODDESSES APPEAR BEFORE US

Saturday, June 8, 2013

MY FIRST DIKSHA

I was doing my  studies in Mechanical engineering at that time

The day I was destined to meet my Gurudev was a special one for me. I was sleeping in my room at night.I did not have the slightest hint that I was going to get Diksha from the world's most powerful guru, Dr.Narayan Dutt Shrimaliji.



At the time I knew very little about sadhanas and I never took any Diksha.However I used to read his magazine named as Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan .

In the dream I saw Gurudev standing in front of me in grihasth form Suddenly he started looking deep into my eyes.I was also looking into Gurudev's eyes.Immediately a ray of white bright light came from Gurudev's eyes.This ray of light came straight into my eyes

My whole body was undergoing divine vibrations.It was like an electric shock.Thus he gave me Diksha first in this lifetime for me

After this he put his arms around my shoulder and started walking

We were walking towards a beautiful ocean

Thus I had my first experience with Dr.Narayan Dutt Shrimaliji

This was an unforgettable experience for me and I am proud to be his disciple

4 comments :

Unknown said...

I HAVE ALSO A SAME EXPERIENCE LYK THIS DURING DIKSHA, I AM IN MY EARLY TWENTIES NOW,I ALSO SAW HIM IN GRIHASTH FORM AND TOUCHING MY FOREHEAD TO SHOW ME THE INFINITY.
JAI GURUDEV
thank you for sharing.....

JAIJITH BALAGOPALAN NAIR said...

JAI GURUDEV

Anant Praharaj said...

Dear Bhai How can I read all book for free and all magazines of mantra tantra vigyan

JAIJITH BALAGOPALAN NAIR said...

Ananta,
Books and Magazines can be purchased from Gurudham after paying money.Practical Hypnotism,Practical Palmistry,many books by gurudev on astrology ,then Mantra rahasya ,power of tantra,shmashaan bhairavi and few other books you can purchase online.These books are cheap ,not that costly