THE GLORIOUS MANTRA-TANTRA-YANTRA VIGYAN OF INDIA FROM SADGURUDEV SHRIMALIJI (PARAMHANS SWAMI NIKHILESHWARANANDJI)

A TRIBUTE TO THE MOST REVERED MASTER FROM THE DIVINE LAND OF SIDDHASHRAM (GYANGUNJ) WHO MAKES GODS AND GODDESSES APPEAR BEFORE US

Sunday, October 27, 2013

TRACE OUT THE MISSING PERSON



Now a days ,we find in newspapers about young boys and girls who run away from their home because of small worries and tensions and their family and relatives gets very upset and keep searching for the lost person,but in vain

Here is a small and effective Bhairav sadhana for getting back the missing person.

On a Tuesday, sadhak should sit facing South on a Red aasan keeping Til and Rice as two separate mounds in front of him. Upon the Til (Sesame seed)mound, place Bheirav Yantra and upon the Rice mound place Raksha Gutika. Light Oil lamps on all the four sides of the Yantra.Do poojan of yantra with Sindoor,Akshath and flowers.After this, using an Aakarshann Mala chant 5 malas of the following mantra

" OM LUPTH BHEIRAVAAY MAM " AMUKHAM" ADRISHYAM DARSHAY DARSHAY PHAT SWAHA "

In the place of Amukham in the above mantra , chant the name of the missing boy or girl. Do this for 7 days.On the seventh day of sadhana,the sadhak will see the missing person and his place clearly .So then the sadhak can complete this sadhana and go to that place and get the missing person which he came to know.

If mantra jaap is done for 14 days, then the missing person will come back to home himself.
Visarjan of Yantra ,mala and Gutika should be done without fail.

21 comments :

JAIJITH BALAGOPALAN NAIR said...

Find out a noble brahmin who can do pooja for you
Give him the sadhana materials purchased from gurudham jodhpur/delhi nikhil mantra vigyan office and tell him it is from Sadgurudev Dr.Narayan dutt Shrimaliji based at Jodhpur.You may have to pay him adequate dakshina fees

Unknown said...

sir plzz help me to find out my father in law who was missing from nagpur since 24th june 2016. what should i do?

Unknown said...

My father is missing from 24 Sep.should I have to perform dis mantra every 14 Tuesday continuously? Can I do it after 10 pm?

Unknown said...

my nephew is missing From 29 may 2017 so please help me

JAIJITH BALAGOPALAN NAIR said...

Sundar ji ,please meet gurudev in person

Unknown said...

Namaste, I am from Mauritius. My niece is missing since 31 July 2017. We have done everything possible to find her. Please help me and my family.

JAIJITH BALAGOPALAN NAIR said...

simla ji,, Please call gurudhaam at jodhpur or delhi and talk this problem with them
http://nikhilmantravigyan.org/contact-us/

Unknown said...

Nameste sir,
My brother is abnormal person and on 19th Feb 2018, he is mentally depressed and he left home at 4:30pm, we are struggling a lot to find him, some people told that they saw at some places, but we are not finding, everyone are crying at home, he did not take any money, mobile and also he did not wear any chappals, so please help us in finding him

Unknown said...

Sir,
Please help me my daddy is missing from 27th March 2018 from 1:30 pm we are not able to trace him and I am his elder daughter we are not able to trace him we have meet many pandits and done many puja but till now we don’t know where is my daddy . My sister has left her job to stay with my mummy and no one is able to help us .
I am married so I am not able to help please please help us we need him we want him back home .
Please tell us some puja or some person who can help us and say where is my daddy.

JAIJITH BALAGOPALAN NAIR said...

pl contact gurudev directly
nikhil mantra vigyan jodhpur or delhi

Unknown said...

Hi sir my big brother missing from 1augast till now we didn't get any information we r already given police complaints but we didn't get any information from police plz help me and my family

JAIJITH BALAGOPALAN NAIR said...

pl contact gurudev

Unknown said...

Sir plz help as my father is missing from ballia since 23-1-2018 & same pooja have done severaly bt not result came .i will pay the fees .

Unknown said...

Pls find my father Medardo Lumba Mandap 1990 missing

JAIJITH BALAGOPALAN NAIR said...

please call gurudevs ashram at delhi or jodhpur and talk with them

anaita said...

Help to search missing person

Unknown said...

Sir can this pooja be performed by you...because my papa Sri Sisir Ranjan Chakraborty is missing and i m his Son and cant do this pooja at my place...im very helpless and in real pain...please help

Unknown said...

Hi

Unknown said...

Sir can this pooja be performed by you...because my papa is missing and i m his son and cant do this pooja at my place...im very helpless and in real pain...please help

Unknown said...

My daughter is missing from 6 april

Unknown said...

My daughter is missing since 6 april