THE GLORIOUS MANTRA-TANTRA-YANTRA VIGYAN OF INDIA FROM SADGURUDEV SHRIMALIJI (PARAMHANS SWAMI NIKHILESHWARANANDJI)

A TRIBUTE TO THE MOST REVERED MASTER FROM THE DIVINE LAND OF SIDDHASHRAM (GYANGUNJ) WHO MAKES GODS AND GODDESSES APPEAR BEFORE US

Sunday, November 30, 2014

AN EXPERIENCE OF KUNDALINI JAAGRAN

Human life is incomplete without understanding the paramatma or divinity inside.The method for realising the concept of Atma is Kundalini Jaagran.
Kundalini Jaagran can be accomplished by Yoga, Mantra,Tantra and Ayurveda.There is another way where Guru raises the Kundalini of his disciple through Shaktipaath Diksha.The kundalini lying coiled in the Mooladhar chakra gets up from sleep and starts moving towards Shiva residing in the Sahasraar Chakra at the top of one's head .



Poojya Gurudev granted me Kundalini Jaagran diksha and I started chanting the mantra ,5 malas per day. Daily I will sit with the kundalini jaagran yantra in front of me and chant mantra using a mala given by gurudhaam

I used to get some pleasant experiences like vibrations in the spinal column while meditating .One day I had a totally new experience .I was going to sleep at night and I remembered the great goddess kundalini ,calling her name.


Suddenly there was a huge rush of Praan energy from the bottom of my spine,that is mooladhar chakra to the aagya chakra between the eyebrows.Once the energy reached aagya chakra ,I clearly heard Bhagwan Shiva's Damru naad four times .Then it became normal again

This is clear indication that the Shiva tatva inside the body awakens when one receives kundalini jaagran diksha and does the sadhana.Kundalini jaagran when accomplished will give you access to many siddhis or psychic powers along with the realisation of "Aham Brahmasmi", that I am the supreme god.