THE GLORIOUS MANTRA-TANTRA-YANTRA VIGYAN OF INDIA FROM SADGURUDEV SHRIMALIJI (PARAMHANS SWAMI NIKHILESHWARANANDJI)

A TRIBUTE TO THE MOST REVERED MASTER FROM THE DIVINE LAND OF SIDDHASHRAM (GYANGUNJ) WHO MAKES GODS AND GODDESSES APPEAR BEFORE US

Saturday, November 29, 2014

SHANI MAHAATMYA

Robert Svoboda has written a book named "The Greatness of Saturn".It is basically same as Shani Mahaatmya in Sanskrit,reading which gives you pacification from the horrible aspects of Shani-affliction in your horoscope

After reading that book ,I started feeling that Shani is above every god,so important and controlling person in this universe.

My mindset was soon changed by Gurudev in a dream

In the dream I was taken to Gurudev by one of his disciples .He was pointing to Guruji,who was sitting in his ascetic form as Paramhans Swami Nikhileshwaranandji .The disciple who took me to Gurudev was telling me-- This is Shani,pointing to Gurudev, in Hindi.



The dream was indicating towards the fact that Guru can take any form ,any of the 33 crore gods and even beyond. So I was advised to worship my Guru 
Worshipping Guru is much greater than that of any other God or Goddess in this universe.

No comments :