THE GLORIOUS MANTRA-TANTRA-YANTRA VIGYAN OF INDIA FROM SADGURUDEV SHRIMALIJI (PARAMHANS SWAMI NIKHILESHWARANANDJI)

A TRIBUTE TO THE MOST REVERED MASTER FROM THE DIVINE LAND OF SIDDHASHRAM (GYANGUNJ) WHO MAKES GODS AND GODDESSES APPEAR BEFORE US

Thursday, February 4, 2016

SARVA YANTRA-MANTRA-TANTROTKEELAN VIDHI

Bhagwan Ashuthosh did Keelan of mantras so that no one can misuse them .Keelan certainly prevents misuse of mantras.Once mantra keelan is done ,then utkeelan has to be done to unlock that mantra.Each mantra has got its own utkeelan vidhi.This is something like a computer being protected with a password.











Parampoojya Gurudev has published SARVA-YANTRA-MANTRA-TANTROTKEELAN VIDHI in Mantra Rahasya book published by Pustak Mahal in India.

Please refer Mantra Rahasya page 207
This is a secret procedure which is not available anywhere else 

8 comments :

Chirag Malhotra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JAIJITH BALAGOPALAN NAIR said...

Mantra rahasya book scribd mein available hai

Unknown said...

What can i say to you bhai,your compassion and love towards us remembering me GURUDEV,words are not enough for me ,i am not saying just because of replies to my questions, by seeing your blog and your replies and guidance to newbies, only thing i can say GRATITUDE from my Heart to you and GURUDEV. Jai GURUDEV

JAIJITH BALAGOPALAN NAIR said...

Jai Gurudev

NitiN Burade said...

Jai Sadguru !!!
Jaijith ji sadar Pranam.
Sadhna marg me uddhrut sadhk ko aapka ye blog bahot he help karega.
Aghor durga sadhana purv prakashit patrikao me aayi thi jisme hakik, indrajal, chirmi upyog me layi jati hai. Agar aapke paas vo kahi anikt he ya agar vo sadhnaki scan copy aap muzhe uplabdha kara sake to me aapka baho aabhari rahunga !!
jai Sadguru !!!

Unknown said...

Kindly post the link to the book .I tried but could not get it

Unknown said...

Kindly post the link to the book .I tried but could not get it

Sarin said...

is their any english book